This website located at alhaditravel.co.uk is owned and operated by AlHadi Travel
Apply to all bookings covered by ATOL No. 5311 as shown in our website.
1. Reserving Your Holiday: On receipt of your request and deposit we will confirm your booking and from that point cancellation charges will apply, and send you a confirmation with details of your arrangements. Please note that a telephone booking confirmation is as firmly confirmed as if it were made/confirmed in writing at that time.
2. Price Guarantee: Charter Flight Arrangements: The price shown on this confirmation invoice will not be subject to any surcharges. Scheduled Flight Arrangements: As scheduled airlines reserve the right to increase prices at any time the price shown on this confirmation invoice will ONLY be guaranteed full payment is received. The payment of a deposit does not guarantee your seat, not the price. Government Action: Our price Guarantee cannot cover increase due to direct government action. E.g. the imposition of VAT or passenger Levy or fuel Surcharges.
3. Minor Changes to your Holiday: If we are obliged to make any minor change in the arrangements for your holiday we will inform you as soon as possible.
4. Major Changes To Your Arrangements: If before you depart we have to make any major change to your holiday arrangements e.g. change of departure time more than 12 hours. Change of airport (but excluding changes between airports between airports in the London Region, aircraft type or airline) it will only be because we are forced to do so by circumstances beyond our control. In such an unlikely event, we will inform you immediately and our objective will be to minimize your inconvenience. We will whenever possible offer you alternative arrangements as close as possible to your original choice. You will then have a choice of accepting, taking another available holiday of similar price or cancelling. Should you choose to cancel you will be reimbursed all monies paid to us.
5. Group Holidays: Some of our holidays are based on minimum number of participants and in the unlikely event that these numbers are not reached we reserve the right to cancel the tour and refund all payment made. Prices are subject to increase if the group size is reduced.
7. Insurance: The Company strongly recommends that the Client take out adequate insurance. The client is herewith recommended to read the terms of any insurance effected to satisfy themselves as to the fitness of cover. The Company will be pleased to quote you for insurance. Should insurance be declined you will be asked to sign our indemnity form.
8. Making a Booking: The person making the booking becomes responsible to the Company for the payment of the total prices of the arrangements for all passengers shown on the invoice.
9. Deposit: No booking will be confirmed unless the required deposit has been received by The Company.
10. Changing Your Arrangements: If you wish to change any item – other than increasing the number of persons in your party – and providing. We can accommodate the change; you will have to pay an Amendment Fee per person. These fees can vary greatly and will be advised at the time changes are made. Changes must be confirmed to us in writing. From time to time we are required to collect additional taxes. You will be informed of any additional taxes prior to ticket issue.
11. Cancellation: Should you or any member of your party be forced to cancel your holiday, we must be notified in writing by the person who made the booking and who is therefore responsible for the payment of cancellation charges. Cancellation charges are calculated from the date we receive the written notice of cancellation.
Amount of cancellation charges (shown as a % total holiday cost)
More than 42 days – Deposit
29-42 days – 50%
15-28 days – 70%
8-14 days – 90%
1-4 days – 100%
After ticket issue: Cancellation will result in loss of 100% of total cost of all travel arrangements in most cases. Please consult your reservation adviser. Charter flights carry 100% cancellation fee both before and after ticket issue.
12. Cancellation of an Insurance Policy: Financial products including insurance sold by distance means are subject to a 14 day cooling off period (this is 30 days in the case of life insurance and personal pensions). This 14 day cooling off period also covers situations wherein you bought a financial product from an intermediary or a broker, even if it was discussed and signed face to face. The insurer or broker must refund any monies paid by you within 30 days, although they have the right to deduct a reasonable admin charge (Our Cancellation charge after the 14 days cooling off period is £25.00 per person insured) and a sum proportionate to the number of days cover you had, irrespective of the terms and conditions of the Insurance Issuing Company.
13. Legal jurisdiction: We accept the jurisdiction of the courts in part of the UK in which the client is domiciled. For the client not domiciled in the UK the courts of England shall have sole jurisdiction.
14. Your Financial Protection: When you buy an ATOL protected flight or flight inclusive holiday from us you will receive an ATOL Certificate. This lists what is financially protected, where you can get information on what this means for you and who to contact if things go wrong.
We, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL Certificate, will provide you with the services listed on the ATOL Certificate (or a suitable alternative). In some cases, where neither we nor the supplier are able to do so for reasons of insolvency, an alternative ATOL holder may provide you with the services you have bought or a suitable alternative (at no extra cost to you). You agree to accept that in those circumstances the alternative ATOL holder will perform those obligations and you agree to pay any money outstanding to be paid by you under your contract to that alternative ATOL holder. However, you also agree that in some cases it will not be possible to appoint an alternative ATOL holder, in which case you will be entitled to make a claim under the ATOL scheme (or your credit card issuer where applicable).
If we, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL certificate, are unable to provide the services listed (or a suitable alternative, through an alternative ATOL holder or otherwise) for reasons of insolvency, the Trustees of the Air Travel Trust may make a payment to (or confer a benefit on) you under the ATOL scheme. You agree that in return for such a payment or benefit you assign absolutely to those Trustees any claims which you have or may have arising out of or relating to the non-provision of the services, including any claim against us, the travel agent (or your credit card issuer where applicable). You also agree that any such claims may be re-assigned to another body, if that other body has paid sums you have claimed under the ATOL scheme.
Apply to all bookings covered by ATOL No. 5311 as shown in our website.
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully as they apply to all bookings made. No variations shall be valid unless agreed and confirmed in writing by a Director of The Company. A verbal variation will not be valid.
The Company act as agents only in transactions relating to flight, car hire accommodation, package holidays etc. and book those for you (the Client) on behalf of the Supplier or Operator (the Principal). The Company are not the Principal and do not act as the Principal nor shall they be constructed as being such by inference or otherwise. This confirmation does not constitute a contract. Your contract is with the Principal named overleaf. The Company are not liable for the principal actions, failures or omissions.
No booking will be confirmed unless the required deposit has been received by The Company. Principals reserve the right to increase prices up to the date on which they receive the balance. Payment of a deposit guarantees your seat, not the price.
Bookings made will be immediately subject to the principal’s terms and conditions and The Company have no authority to vary them in the client’s favour.
All amendments / cancellations will incur charges.
Please note that a telephone booking confirmation is as firmly confirmed as if it were made/confirmed in writing at that time.
The Company will attempts to fulfill Clients requirements to its best abilities and in the event of complaint, will pass such complaints to the principal concerned on the Client’s behalf. As agents only, The Company will not be able to commit the principal as to their correct course of actions. The Company strongly recommends that the Client takes out adequate insurance whether or not it is Principal’s conditions of booking. The Client is herewith recommended to read the terms of any insurance affected to satisfy themselves as to fitness of cover. The Company will be pleased to quote you for insurance. Should insurance be declined you will be asked to sign our indemnity form.
CONDITIONS APPLYING TO A AND B
Please remember that the person making the booking accept all the booking conditions and is liable for any amendments fees, late fees or cancellation charges that arise on behalf of all the passengers in their party. In addition they are also responsible fro checking this and all future documentation and for advising us immediately if anything is missing or is incorrect. The details overleaf are given in good faith based on information from the principal at the time of booking. Should it transpire that any of these details offer you will be advised immediately.
ALHADI TRAVEL STRONGLY RECOMMENDS THAT YOU TAKE OUT INSURANCE FOR ANY UMRAH/HAJJ PACKAGE, ESPECIALLY AS THERE MAY BE CIRCUMSTANCES WHERE NEITHER ALHADI TRAVEL NOR THE TRAVEL SUPPLIER CAN ACCEPT LIABILITY (e.g. DELAYS OR CANCELLATIONS BEYOND OUR CONTROL).
Payment: You must pay the balance by the due date shown on the confirmation. Please note that for some telephone bookings full payment may be required IMMEDIATELY i.e. before you receive confirmation. If this applies you will be advised when the booking is made. It is very important that you pay balances when due because failure to do so may lead to cancellation of your holiday and still leaves you liable for the cancellation charges. Where an extra “booking charges” applies this will have been advised at the time of booking.
Passport, Visas and Health Requirements: You are responsible for checking all these items
Passport and Visa: You must consult the relevant Embassy or Consulate for this information. Requirements may change and you should check fro up-to-date position in good time before departure. We regret we can accept no liability if you are refused entry onto the flight or into any country due to failure on your part to carry the correct passport, visa or other documents required by any airline, authority or country. Health: Recommendations inoculations for travel may change at any time and you should consult your doctor on current recommendations before you depart. Health Requirements for your holiday destination are outlined in the department of health leaflet entitled “The Traveller’s Guide to Health” (T4), Which is available by calling 0800 555 777. It is your responsibility to ensure that you obtain all recommended medication and follow all medical advice in relation to your trip.
Special Request And Medical Problems: If you any special request, please advise us at the time of booking. Although we will endeavour to pass any such request on to the relevant supplier, we regret we cannot guarantee any request will be met. Failure to meet any special request will not be breach of contract on our part. If you have any medical problem or disability which may affect your booked arrangements, you must advise us in writing at the time of booking giving full details. If we feel unable to property accommodates your particular needs, we must reserve the right to decline/cancel your booking.
Behavior: When you book with us, you accept responsibility for any damage or lose caused by you or any member of your party. Proper payment for any such damage or loss must be made at the time direct to the accommodation owner or manager or the supplier. If you fail to do so you must indemnify us against any claims (including any legal costs) subsequently made against us as result of your actions. We expect all clients to have consideration for other people. If in our opinion or in the opinion of any other person in authority you are behaving in such a way as to cause distress, danger or annoyance to any third party or damage to property, we reserve the right to terminate your arrangements without notice. In this situation towards you (including any return transport arrangements) will immediately cease and we will not be responsible fro meeting any costs or expenses you may incur as a result, making any refund or paying compensation.
Force Majeure: We accept no responsibility for and not shall be liable in respect of any loss or damage or alterations, delays or changes arising from unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, such as war, riot, civil strife, industrial dispute including air traffic control disputes, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions, technical problems with transport, closure of congestion of airports or ports, cancellation of schedules by scheduled airlines. You can check the current position on any country by telephoning the Foreign and Commonwealth Office’s Travel Advice Unit on 0207 238 4503 or .www.fco.gov.uk
Reconfirming Return/Onward Flight: You will need to reconfirm your booking outbound and inbound at least 72 hours before your departure. The Company will not be liable for any additional costs due to your failure to reconfirm flights or any schedule changes.
Documents Dispatch: The address for all documentation will be given at the time of bookings. Documents will normally be dispatched 7 days before departure. N.B. For bookings made within 14 days of departure it may be necessary for you to collect your tickets at the airport. Any other voucher will be posted/faxed to you direct. For additional security scheduled airlines tickets are usually sent by Recorded Delivery and in this event it is your responsibility to ensure receipts/collection. LATE BOOKINGS may also require Registered/Courier delivery of documents in which case the appropriate charges will have been advised at the time of booking.
General Data Protection Regulation: By consent to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purpose identified. Consent is required for AlHadi Travel to process personal data to fulfil your travel requirements.
Where we are asking you for sensitive personal data we will always tell you why and how the information will be used if required.
Many of the flights and flight-inclusive packages on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. But ATOL protection does not apply to all packages and travel services listed on this website. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then the booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. If you have booked a flight only where the ticket is not issued immediately, your flight will be protected under our ATOL. Please see our booking conditions for information, or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate
© Copyright 2020 – 2021 Alhadi travels.